Looking for an interesting job in the 3D printing industry? Look no further, we’ve got you covered. Especially if you’re interested in working at a successful online media startup.
All3DP, founded in 2014, is one of the fastest growing startups in the 3D printing industry. Also, we’re one of the leading editorial sites for the topic of 3D printing. As a media company, we’re dedicated bringing 3D printing news, features and reviews to consumers and small businesses – more about All3DP here.
Here are our most recent job offers.
Technology Journalist / Editor (Online)
Our editorial team is looking for a technology journalist who works with us in Munich, Germany. To cover more stories, we’re looking for an editor who is interested joining the team.
Who we’re looking for:
- an English native speaker
- a generalist with interest in new tech markets
- experienced in writing and editing tech stories
- has good SEO knowledge
- knows how to develop and test new editorial formats
- he/she should have solid knowledge of the 3D printing market
- building a network and linking to relevant 3D printing partners, finding and handling freelancers
- experienced in WordPress
- likes working in a startup environment
What we aren’t looking for:
- people with no journalistic experience whatsoever
- people who aren’t English native speakers
What we offer:
- A full-time job in Munich, Germany (our future colleague should move there).
- Working in a startup environment leaves much more freedom than any traditional job
- an experienced, digital publishing oriented team
- the possibility to develop the site
- adequate payment, of course.
Are you interested? Please contact email@example.com with your CV and some pointers to your recent work. Thanks!