These are the frequently asked questions about our 3D Printing Price Comparison Service
How Does it Work?
1. Upload model
First you must upload a 3D print model (.stl, obj, .dae or.wrl). Below is a list of good places to find D print models, if you don’t have a 3D print model of your own.
2. Compare prices
You can filter results by material & finish, color, and 3D printing service. The best 3D printing price is always listed at the top
3. Place order
You can place an order via All3DP. We provide easy ordering & secure payment. The 3D print jobs are fulfilled by our partners with no additional charges.
Which Online 3D Printing Services are Compared?
Which 3D Printing File Formats are Supported?
We support the following file formats: .stl, .obj, .dae, and .wrl. These file formats can be handled by all of our partner 3D printing services. For full color 3D prints you can upload a ZIP archive, containing only one full color 3D model file (.obj + .mtl, .dae or .wrl) and related texture files (.jpg, .gif or .png). PLEASE NOTE: The .stl file format does not contain color information.
How can I Convert my 3D Model File to a Supported Format?
- You can use an online conversion tool like meshconvert.com or greentoken.de
- You convert it with the free Meshlab conversion tool.
- You can import your 3D print model into free 3D modeling software like Sketchup, FreeCad or Blender — or a professional tool like Autodesk, Rhino or Solidworks — and then export into a supported file format.
Where do I find good 3D models for 3D printing?
- 3DaGoGo offers a selection of awesome 3D designs that are verified to print in most consumer 3D Printers. No more failed prints!
- 3DShare – The 3D printing marketplace for designers striving to create a symbiotic 3D printing community.
- Bld3r is a 3D printing community for both beginners and enthusiasts.
- CGTrader is a 3D model marketplace for computer graphics and 3D printing, backed by a strong designer community. Digital material for 3D printing.
- Cubify – is your central hub for all-things-3D printing. Find custom 3D printed designs, printers, scanners, software & more
- Cults -Discover and download the best 3D models for your 3D printer.
- GrabCad is leading the Open Engineering movement, helping engineers get products to market faster by enabling truly collaborative product development.
MyMinifactory is the world’s largest curated platform for free 3D Printable objects.
Pinshape is a 3D Community Marketplace filled with Quality 3D Object Designs to View, Download, Stream, Upload, and Print.
- Sketchfab – The place to be for 3D: publish and find the best 3D content. Easy and free.
- Thingiverse is a universe of things. Download our files and build them with your lasercutter, 3D printer, or CNC.
- YouMagine is a community that connects people who want to make things together. We help people remix, share and learn by making beautiful 3D printed things
- Instructables – is a place that lets you explore, document, and share your DIY creations.
How can I repair my 3D Model, if it’s Not 3D printable?
- Free Online 3D Model Repair Service by Microsoft/ Netfabb
- Free Netfab Basic Software
- Open Source Tools: Meshlab, OpenFlipper, TrIMM, MeshFix, Graphite
- Commercial Tools: Netfab Private, LimitState:FIX
What Happens When I Place an Order via All3DP?
In short, we provide easy ordering & secure payment. The 3D print jobs are fulfilled by our partners.
For queries about the fulfillment of your order, you also can contact the 3D printing service directly. You will find these contact details in your order confirmation email.
If there are questions about payment or refunding, please contact us.
In addition to the refund policies of the 3D printing services, if you are not 100% satisfied with your first order, we also offer a “Money Back Guarantee” up to the value of $50 USD.
What is the Maximum Supported File Size for a 3D Print Model
Currently, it is 64 MB.
What is the Meaning of “Full-Color 3D Print Model”?
It’s important to note that the .stl file format does not contain color information. For .stl files, the only color option is the color of the material.
But if you would like to have a 3D print in full color, then you must have a 3D print model containing color information. You can upload a ZIP archive containing a full color 3D model file (.obj + .mtl, .dae or .wrl) and related texture files (.jpg, .gif or .png). Now you can choose a full-color material.
Remember, .stl files will not work for this option.
Which Desktop Browsers are Supported?
The Upload Button is Not Working! What could be the reason for that?
- An Adblocker is activated